Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


Hello,

My name is Ian Van Reenen and I am a knife maker living in Amarillo, Texas. Making knives is my passion. I have traveled to many knife shows displaying my work which I feel is unique.

My knives are handcrafted with each one being one-of-a-kind works of art that you can carry in your pocket.

I design and make many styles of hunting, pocket knives (slip-joint and liner-locker) collector pieces.

On this blog I will showcase my work with links to where you can buy them if you desire.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy this blog.
Check back often as I add new photos of my work on a constant basis.

- Ian van Reenen

1 comments:

david pye said...

Hello and gooi nand,
This is David Pye from Meadville Pa. I left South Africa in 1990 to come here to the USA. I am originally from UK but emigrated to SA in 1970. I was with Brad at Peters Heat Treat (who I do work for as a metallurgist) and he told me of you. My company name is Pye Metallurgical Consulting and I have been on my own since March of 1996